In this episode, Thom and Jason sit down with Leon County’s Chief Resources Development Officer, Barry Wilcox, to talk ordinances that impact real estate development in Leon County.
Tune in to hear:
- Barry’s background in planning and community development.
- Insights into how things like storm water management impact housing costs to every day citizens.
- How some areas of town are designed to be under water for a certain period of time.
- Insights around the Lake Jackson conservation efforts.
- Discussions around Tallahassee’s comprehensive plan and how it impacts local development efforts for Real Estate Developers.
- And even how many chickens you can have in Leon County!
Mentioned in the Show: